- For Applicants
- For Students
- PhDs and Graduate School
- Courses of Studies
- Computer Science (B.Sc./M.Sc.)
- Applied Computer Science (B.Sc./M.Sc.)
- Social Computing (B.Sc./M.Sc.)
- Computer Science in Schools (B.Sc./M.Sc. or state examination)
- Commercial Vehicle Technology (CVT)
- Distance Education Program "Software Engineering for Embedded Systems"
- N-C Master
- Feedback for this Page
Computer Science (B.Sc./M.Sc.)
Both courses of studies received accreditation from the ASIIN.
The Bachelor's course of studies "Computer Science" teaches knowledge in
- information sciences,
- natural sciences, and
This course of studies is taught in German language.
The Master's course of studies "Computer Science" deepens and extends the technical basis acquired in the Bachelor Course of Studies "Computer Science" in the area of fundamentals, systems, and applications. In particular, this improves the abilities for planning, designing and realization of information systems as well as the professional qualification.
This program can be studied in German and English language.
You can enrol both courses of studies as well in summer session, as in winter session.
Bachelors's Course of Studies in Computer Science
Master´s Course of Studies "Computer Science"
If you have any further questions regarding the Bachelor's-Master's Courses of Studies,
or address to the manager of the department,
Dr. habil. Bernd Schürmann (tel.: (+49) 0631-205-2507).
- Computer Science (Ba/Ma),
- Applied Computer Science (Ba/Ma),
- Non Consecutive Master's Courses of Studies
- furthermore Diploma courses of studies and Computer Science in Schools